2015年5月29日 星期五

又是黃昏


今天清晨替雁先生拍了一輯家庭照,晚飯後回家路上又趕得及拍下黃昏景色,好高興,心情 high 到極之淋灕盡緻!















圖/文 : 古麟




Betrayal




My love has gone away, quietly after a hundered days. 
This is what's she has always said
she won't stay for more than what she can repay. 
I can still hear her say there that I'm not hearing tender play 
The day she let me kiss her was a display, 
of love to those who she betray. 
How can I put someone to the test, 
when I thought I got the best. 
Untill the taste of bitterness then I regret
but still that I won't detest, the love I can't forget, 
like someone who has left. 
How can i leave someone for the rest 
when i'm alone facing the best 
Untill they take some try to reason i regret 
But still that i won't detest who i can never forget
like someone i once met ..

2 則留言: